- Create Sale Order. In the Customer reference field enter your client's purchase order number or another number to help identify this sale order.
- When using pick, only enter quantities you can deliver now. DEAR will automatically detect the difference between quantities in Sale order and Pick and will offer you the option to create a new sale order for all remaining items.
- Invoice will be adjusted to contain only items delivered. If you authorise the Invoice before you deliver the items you will have to Undo it and let DEAR modify quantities.
- You will need to authorise the newly created sale order for it to be available on the Pending Sale orders report.
- You will need to repeat steps 2-4 until there are no outstanding items left
Modified on: Wed, 12 Apr, 2017 at 9:21 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.