Let’s say in your Inventory Movement Summary Report, you want to view the Products in the ‘Main Warehouse’ Location only.
- Click on the Location tab
- Select ‘Main Warehouse’
- Ensure that all other locations are NOT selected. If other locations are selected just press to deselect.
- Click the ‘OK’ button
Users have the option to rearrange the Header Tabs in order to format the report according to the users needs. Simply drag and drop the tabs in preferred position.
In the image below the Month tab will be moved before the Location tab.
- Click on the Month tab
- Continue to press on the Month tab and drag it before the Location tab.
- Release the cursor to drop the Month tab in preferred position.
- The report will automatically adjust the columns.
To apply advanced filters to filter data in a pivot table:
- Press Apply Filter
- A dialogue box will appear (PivotGrid Prefilter)
- Select preferred filter from the following options.
Another option to apply advanced filters:
- Right-click on Data Headers (red square area in image below)
- Select Show Prefilter
The Prefilter dialog box contains the following details:
1. Operand: An editable field containing the list of data source fields. Click the operand and select a required field from the drop-down list. (Product/Location/SKU)
2. Criteria operator: A green-colored criteria operator, e.g. 'Begin with' . To set another operator for a condition, click the operator and choose another from the appeared menu.
3. Search text
You can use Search Box for all reports to streamline filtering - it works in database level and is more efficient than Prefilter.
Search box also allows you to search by fields not visible on the report - like additional attributes and Note area on sale/purchase orders.