search-icon

In Progress
Logs record for Customer File

started a topic over 5 years ago

It would be great to see a logs record on a customer file much like the "logs & attributes" record/tab on an invoice. 

I want to see logs of changes made to the customer file itself, some examples of what I'd like to see are below, all logs to include time stamp (when) and by who.

*Customer file created

*Changes to Payment Term

*Changes to Sales Price Tier

*Changes to Credit Limit

*Changes to default Contacts

*Changes to Addresses

*Changes to Status

3 people like this idea
  • overall the audit record for anything except SO and PO is very weak in DEAR. i agree this should be an objective

1 person likes this
  • I like what I'm seeing in the customer file activity logs, thank you for implementing.

1 person likes this
  • I've noticed there's no log created when a contact is deleted, can this be included also please?

1 person likes this
  • Great to see some of these logs have been implemented.. we've already used it so many times to trace errors etc..
  • Yes finding it very helpful so far, would also be good to see the contact name included in the activity field, 

eg: Contact Include In Email has been updated from "False" to "True".

-    This doesn't tell me which contact was included

1 person likes this
  • We seem to be getting less info on these logs now, just a note saying Contact has been updated with no details. Why is that? Screenshot attached.

• Have these logs been made available in the current DEAR updates? I can't find them? I stopped taking manual notes months ago in customer files as I rely on the logs for changes, I would hope the logs are still available or I have lost irreplaceable data & tracking.

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment

3 people like this idea