search-icon

Planned
Separate permissions settings for "Undo" and "Void" tasks

started a topic over 5 years ago

Currently, in Users and Permissions, any actions for "Undo and Void" are combined in the same permission setting.

We would like the feature to separate Undo and Void tasks as two separate permission checkboxes.

An Undo action is a lot less detrimental than a Void if pressed accidentally. We also may want to grant some staff permission to undo transactions, but not void them.

----

If you would like to see this feature implemented, please "LIKE" this idea, or add a comment in the discussion.

7 people like this idea
  • I aqree. The pop up windows for Undo and Void are almost similar so I suggest adding the word Void or Undo -in red- and moving Void button away from Undo.

1 person likes this
  • I 100% agree. Unfortunately, I have been caught a few times with this :-(

• The Avance Sale is better than Simple Sale. Try it.
  • DEAR Support Advance Sale is better but still we need the pop up windows for Undo and Void as they are almost similar so I suggest adding the word Void or Undo -in red- and moving Void button away from Undo.

1 person likes this
  • Hello,

We are pleased to inform that we are planning to add the above to the Development roadmap. Please check the Development roadmap periodically for updates.

Sincerely,
    The DEAR Team

• Hi,

We still need to separate the permission to undo & void. As we want to grant staff the undo function but not void them.

Trang

Login or Signup to post a comment

7 people like this idea