search-icon

Implemented
Enhance Security Features

started a topic over 5 years ago

As a subscriber of Dear Inventory System for over 4 years. I am happy to see many added features and improvement areas over the years. However i do note that there was never any improvement on the security features side of the system. With the ever increase rate of brute force attack and theft of business information. I strongly feel that your team should focus on this aspect of the great system that you have now. Example like force user password change, non repeated password change, two factors authentication, user access log. These will greatly support and protect the sales and cost information of our business.

1 person likes this idea
  • Hi Guys - as mentioned I can't believe there is no basic two factor security. As starting point this is trivial to add using existing libraries as there is nothing to create, it's available easily using OATH. It's 2018 how do you not have this already?

As per previous mail thread with Brad, why add GDPR compliance when there is practically zero security on the platform? 

thanks

Daniel

• Hi All,

We are pleased to inform you that we have implemented and released the above suggested feature and you can find further details on the same from the following release note. 

https://dearsystems.com/new-release-28-feb-2019/ 

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance.

Sincerely, 

The DEAR Team

Login or Signup to post a comment

1 person likes this idea