Pricelist formatting

We have three ways that a customer can download a price list;  CSV, PDF or Excel

CSV: Product Code, Name, Price, Available, Category, Brand, L,W,H and Weight, Barcode, Tags, Short Desc and Long Desc

Word and PDF: Image, SKU, Product Name Price

Firstly Option to format the price lists is essential eg - validity, ex tax, which currency, format currency, insert company logo and address, contact details, Minimum order qty/values.

Secondly a check box for all versions to select which data is required on pricelists (set by Dear Customer not B2B user).. eg I need a pricelist that shows image, SKU, Name, Price, Barcode number or better still image, currency LWH and Weight and also availability.

A choice to show Retail price and trade or just trade or just retail.

I am sure that these enhancements would be valuable to all B2B users.

Please vote if you think this will add value to your marketing and value of the B2B portal

•  We have three ways that a customer can download a price list;  CSV, PDF or Excel

CSV: Product Code, Name, Price, Available, Category, Brand, L,W,H and Weight, Barcode, Tags, Short Desc and Long Desc

Word and PDF: Image, SKU, Product Name Price

Firstly Option to format the price lists is essential eg - validity, ex tax, which currency, format currency, insert company logo and address, contact details, Minimum order qty/values.

Secondly a check box for all versions to select which data is required on pricelists (set by Dear Customer not B2B user).. eg I need a pricelist that shows image, SKU, Name, Price, Barcode number or better still image, currency LWH and Weight and also availability.

A choice to show Retail price and trade or just trade or just retail.

I am sure that these enhancements would be valuable to all B2B users.

********Please vote if you think this will add value to your marketing and value of the B2B portal*******

Login or Signup to post a comment