search-icon

Deferred
Ship to Different Company - Add phone number and make editable

started a topic almost 6 years ago

There is a very important field missing here which is phone number.  Generally this is a requirement by any freight company to have the phone number for the delivery point.  Having it show up on a packing slip directly under the shipping contact is very much needed.

Also these fields aren't editable, nor are they stored in any editable database.  If there is an Error that needs to be fixed, how can I easily revise?

8 people like this idea
  • I like this idea it definitely needs a phone number field although I'd also like to see that if an address is added via "Ship To Different Company" option, the new address could be automatically saved as a shipping address in the customer file for future use, or an option/tick box to for it to be added.

• Hello,

We are pleased to inform that we are planning to add the above to the Development roadmap. Please check the Development roadmap periodically for updates.

Sincerely,
    The DEAR Team

1 person likes this
  • Ship to different company still doesnt have a field to add a different phone number.

With continually growing e-commerce and wholesalers drop-shipping direct to consumers on behalf of retailers more and more, this is super important to have a phone number field for the Different delivery addresss.

Please consider it ASAP :)

1 person likes this
  • Hi All,

Shipping Phone number field won't be added as an extra field. Instead, we suggest to add all relevant additional info to Shipping Note field. 

Thanks much!

Regards,

DEAR Team

Login or Signup to post a comment

8 people like this idea