search-icon

Planned
Add ability to store documents at the 'Customer' level

started a topic over 6 years ago

DEAR is great at being able to attach related documents to an order. It would be even better if we could attach documents (credit applications, wholesale account applications, letters from the customer, etc.) at the Customer level.

10 people like this idea
  • I definitely second this idea.

I was actually coming to the forums to post this myself, and saw this.

1 person likes this
  • Agree - this would help streamline our data management.

1 person likes this
  • + Suppliers 

+ Customers

2 people like this
  • Absolutely. So needed. We have an extensive approval process for our customers and suppliers and right now we are adding those files to physical paper file folders. Wow this is 2018! Let's do this DEAR!

2 people like this
  • Meant to post this on my official support account. This is a super important update and seems like it would be a fairly straight-forward implementation to make as it is already robustly implemented on the PO and Order level. 

1 person likes this
  • Great idea, would be very handy for my company!

2 people like this
  • I also think this would be very handy.

1 person likes this
  • Glad to see there is other interest in this. Any moderators from Dear seeing this and can we make it happen? This feature is standard pretty much everywhere and the functionality already exists within the invoice portal so it shouldn’t be difficult for Dear to implement. Dear? Anyone?
  • Yes Please.   Also the ability to add documents to the supplier like; quality certificates, supplier agreements and contracts.

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment

10 people like this idea