Can we please have a simple SKU linking for products on all platforms.
When creating new products in Amazon/eBay, then linking them with DEAR, it brings ALL the info from the listing, and wipes out any description you have in DEAR for the product. It brings in info from the listing that you do not want.
We just want to link the product in DEAR to the product in the sales channels.
We don't want to bring in all the other detail, description, etc.
I know in Linnworks, it gives you an option to link a product in your stock system with the product in the sales channel with just selcting radio buttons to choose which product you want to link. Then everything else stays the same.
Please explain how to do this:
1. We add a product to Amazon.
2. We want to map/link it to the same product in DEAR
3. We open Amazon Integration in DEAR and hit 'Load Products'
4. This then syncs all information including the description (which could be in German or French, from our EU amazon listings, etc). Which is not what we want.
5. We bulk upload new products into Shopify, but it sends the wrong description (the Amazon one, not the one we want)