search-icon

In Progress
Integration with Walmart Marketplace

started a topic about 7 years ago

Hi - I am looking for an inventory management system that will allow me to publish inventory held at a warehouse to online platforms such as Amazon, eBay and now WMM. I see it is not on the road map but I would say there is large demand for this as various Amazon 3P sellers establish themselves on WMM. 

Is this something that would get added to the roadmap and prioritized?

6 people like this idea
  • Hi,

Is Walmart Marketplace still not an integrated channel for Dear??

• Related to this, I just posted this discussion in the  Shopify + DEAR User Group (SDUG) forum

DEAR integration with Walmart Marketplace using one of the Shopify apps?

• Logging another client interested in Walmart Marketplace integration. [LM02]

• I would like to add a request for this feature as well.  Integration with WalMart Marketplace would be very helpful for us.

• I would like to add a request for the Walmart Marketplace integration as well.  Can this be added to the Dear Roadmap in the near future?

• Adding another client request this week to integrate with Walmart Marketplace.

1 person likes this
  • Another request for this feature. It would be much simpler to be able to directly connect to WMM and not need to use Shipstation or WooCommerce as an intermediary.

1 person likes this
  • I'm still waiting also.  I've considered purchasing a $500 plug-in for Woo Commerce that will sync with Walmart.

https://cedcommerce.com/woocommerce-extensions/walmart-woocommerce-integration

2 people like this
  • It's been two years since I requested this feature. Kind of disappointing given the number of walmart.com sellers out there. Also, walmart.com is not going away.

2 people like this
  • We also need WalMart integration  :)   

You should also consider Jet.com

3 people like this
  • Hi Phillip - I apologize for not responding.  You are right that integrating via ShipStation will not provide you with the ability to publish inventory levels to WMM.

FYI product team - I have had a couple of additional requests for Walmart integration recently, including one today.

2 people like this
  • I will try the ShipStation work around, though I can't see how that would give me the ability to publish inventory levels into WMM, which is the utopian goal :)

2 people like this
  • I have several clients who might be interested in DEAR having a direct integration with Walmart. In order to deal with this today, they integrate ShipStation with Walmart and then have sales flow to DEAR Inventory from ShipStation.

2 people like this
  • We too would like this to be added. We are now setup with Walmart and need integration with DEAR and shpstation.

2 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment

6 people like this idea