Start a new topic

Integration with Walmart Marketplace

Hi - I am looking for an inventory management system that will allow me to publish inventory held at a warehouse to online platforms such as Amazon, eBay and now WMM. I see it is not on the road map but I would say there is large demand for this as various Amazon 3P sellers establish themselves on WMM. 

Is this something that would get added to the roadmap and prioritized?

2 people like this idea

I have several clients who might be interested in DEAR having a direct integration with Walmart. In order to deal with this today, they integrate ShipStation with Walmart and then have sales flow to DEAR Inventory from ShipStation.

We also need WalMart integration  :)   

You should also consider Jet.com

Hi Phillip - I apologize for not responding.  You are right that integrating via ShipStation will not provide you with the ability to publish inventory levels to WMM.

FYI product team - I have had a couple of additional requests for Walmart integration recently, including one today.

I will try the ShipStation work around, though I can't see how that would give me the ability to publish inventory levels into WMM, which is the utopian goal :)

We too would like this to be added. We are now setup with Walmart and need integration with DEAR and shpstation.

Login or Signup to post a comment