search-icon
  • Hi all, thanks for the great posts above. I have  a query for you please. I want to print a whole stack of DEAR generated barcodes onto a sheet of A4 card and then cut them out myself with a guillotine. 

It should be possible to create a printing template and to print them off I would think as you do get label printers to print onto A4 sticker sheets.

Is this possible on DEAR? 

• Dear all

We are testing other fonts at the moment and will keep you updated of the outcome . 

3 people like this
  • Instead of raising a new feature request I'll tag onto this one. We have a number of DC customers which require a SSCC label to be affix to each pallet that enters into their warehouse. Currently we are using a label which we are currently manually filling in which is taking time to complete for each order.

Each line item in a SO represents an individual SKU on the pallet being sent to the customer. At the end of each line you could have a tick box which notifies DEAR that a pallet/SSCC label is required to be printed.

In the PACK or SHIP stage there is a print icon which allows the user to print the pallet/SSCC label required for each pallet as per selection.

The label needs to consist of the following information:

- FROM

- TO

- SSCC # (made up from GS1 company prefix and sequence number to make the serial number)

- CONTENT (product description)

- QTY (number of items on the pallet)

- GTIN (product barcode)

- DATE SENT (dispatch date)

- BATCH (batch details if entered)

At the bottom of the label have the following barcodes:

- GTIN Barcode

- SSCC Barcode (GS1-128 format)

Creating these labels for each pallet makes the dispatch/receiving process much more simpler for all involved. This type of pallet label can also be used when putting stock away into your warehouse as well.

There may not be a large demand for a feature like this but there are many warehouses which a feature like this can reduce the picking time drastically.

• Any updates on this @DEAR_Team ?

1 person likes this
  • I thought I would see how if anyone has had any luck with EAN13 output in DEAR?

• How is this going DEAR?

• Barcode printing is a disaster.  Does anyone have any updates on this?

• Would definitely like to see this feature. Is there any update?

• Likewise! Any update @DEAR?

• Hi guys! I made a video showing you a solution to print UPC-A and GTIN-14 Code on a DEAR template generated label. You could also do SSCC or any Databar. I hope this help you.

https://youtu.be/9_oEzmCYtdA

Login or Signup to post a comment

23 people like this idea