search-icon

Implemented
Carrier Column in Sales Order View All Page

started a topic about 7 years ago

It would be wonderful to be able to view the Carrier shipping method for each sales order in the Sales Fulfillment View. Then we could prioritize which orders to fulfill during the day, as carriers pickup at different times. We could also quickly identify which sales orders do not have a carrier selected and need to be investigated.

8 people like this idea
  • Nice feature if could be added

2 people like this
  • This feature would be great especially for the warehouse managers perspective. This will also ease the stress of going through all of orders that are outstanding to ensure that the correct orders at the right time have been sent out and are not overseen. 

3 people like this
  • This would help a ton, Being able to sort by carrier would help keep things in order

3 people like this
  • I first starting using DEAR while I was working in a warehouse, and this feature would be especially useful. Any time a piece of software can help us with time management, everyone wins.

3 people like this
  • From the perspective of keeping our warehouse on track, this feature would be great.

2 people like this
  • Surprised this is not currently a feature.

Helps minimize invoicing mistakes, ensures orders are sent on designated date, provides useful carrier data, and error checking. 

I see this being very impactful to our operations. 

1 person likes this
  • Yes! This would be a great added feature

1 person likes this
  • Yes! This would be a great added feature to Dear.

1 person likes this
  • This would be extremely helpful! Please add this feature.

• Please add.  Thanks DEAR!!

Login or Signup to post a comment

8 people like this idea