search-icon

In Progress
Stock Availability visible in Product Detail screen

started a topic about 7 years ago

I spend an enormous amount of time flipping between looking at a particular items' inventory details (eg. cost, last purchase), and then running the inventory availability report, and having to type in the item description/code to find it, to see what quantity I have in stock in which location.

I was really hoping the latest release might address this, but it doesn't.  As an easy solution which I'm sure many users will find very useful, can an extra Tab be added into the Inventory Details screen - Stock Availablity - which shows the quantity and cost on hand in the different locations for that particular item i.e. the same detail as shown in the Inventory Availability report, but just for that specific item which is being viewed.

20 people like this idea
  • I understand there must be a technical reason why this information isn't visible in that area but from a user experience point of the the information is so related to each other it makes no sense why it isn't available

2 people like this
  • This is probably the number one complaint I get from my employees. The ability to quickly see or edit the on hand qty of any product would speed things up immensely. 

2 people like this
  • Great to see Stock availability has now been implemented into the Products detail view! Thanks Dear!

The next request would be to make Available Qty, On Hand, Allocated, On Order all available as column headers on the All Products page.

(For those who haven't noticed this new feature yet, you can see availability on the Stock tab on a Product detail page - see below)

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment

20 people like this idea