search-icon

In Progress
Add "Logs & Attributes" tab to Production

started a topic over 7 years ago

Some business would like to have a log of who did what for production. Adding the same basic "Logs & Attributes" tab that exists for Purchases and Sales would go a long way to addressing this need.  Optimally, all of the following actions would be logged:

Save of initial plan for production of batch

Authorise of finished goods production

Pick and Allocate the specific lots/batches of ingredients to be used for production

Adjust the Yield (versus what was planned for the production)

Complete the production (which puts the new finished good into stock)

**Note: If you also want to see this feature implemented, make sure you "like" this Feature Request, and/or add a comment. DEAR Inventory considers which feature requests to implement based, in part, on user interest/demand in this Feature Request forum.**

12 people like this idea
  • I would love to see activity logs and a way of tracking who did what in the production module! Right now we have no way of telling who initiated a new finished goods production.

1 person likes this
  • Both this request, and also - http://support.dearsystems.com/support/discussions/topics/11000010221 - would be amazing.

Additional Attributes are in almost every module except Production now,

1 person likes this
  • I assume this will include information about what assemblies were completed on specific days.

When I look to see what production was done on a specific day, the assemblies screen just shows hte day the assembly was created, not completed. Can DEAR also include a completed date column on the main assemblies screen?

• Agreed, this would be helpful

• Would be great to see this implemented!

Thanks,

Stan

• I would add that 100% of the activity should be logs and accessible somewhere with user, link to the activity if possible and filter by module, users, timeframe etc...

So that when you don't understand something you can track what happens in the last 8 hours for exemple.

Login or Signup to post a comment

12 people like this idea