search-icon

Implemented
Product Availability search

started a topic almost 8 years ago

When you do a search in Product Availability screen and you look at a product, on exiting using Return to List it takes you back to View All screen. It would be nicer if you were taken back to Product Availability Screen.

15 people like this idea
  • @Dear, I can see this has been marked as Implemented.
    Can you let us know exactly what feature has been implemented, as this feature request has 2 things:

• Retain search on 'Back to list' after clicking into 'On order' or 'Allocated' detail, which we can see it working - thanks!
    • Visibility of stock availability in the All Products/Product detail view
    Will be great to know, thanks!

• That's great news, any update on when this may be available?  

1 person likes this
  • Hi  Bipouet_fr 

Programming of the feature  requested above is in progress. Product page will have additional availability information with breakdown by locations

Regards

DEAR Team

2 people like this
  • I actually do not understand why I do need a availability screen. All those information should be on product page. It is annoying to look for a product and then open another page to see if it is available or not. Equally you search a product on availability if you have ZERO stock the product will NOT show up!!!!!!!!. This is pure waste of time product should show as ZERO othewise you might think you did not enter the right SKU or it has not been created properly. if I open an item that page should tell me everything I need to know about the product inclusive of the picture - Unleashed does it and it is how it should be. Dear has developped a crazy way of opening 2 or 3 pages to achieve nothing short than time wasting. If I want to streamlime my stock the software needs also to be working accordingly. 

2 people like this
  • Yes, this is very very frustrating when checking the stock availability. It actually seems more like a bug than anything. 

Still seeing this was posted over a year ago it obviously isn't much of a concern to Dear for some reason?

1 person likes this
  • Very important feature - please do it Dear!

2 people like this
  • Hey guys, as a workaround open up the product record in a new tab (hold down control when you click the link or right click) and then once you are finished looking at the product in the new tab simply close it and the availability report will still be open in the original tab. Hope this helps!

• Yes, this is an everyday annoyance!!

1 person likes this
  • Completely agree with this too. I think all other screens (such as sales orders, purchase orders) have been updated and retain the search but Availability doesn't.

3 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment

15 people like this idea