search-icon

Planned
Default email Address for pack and pick lists

started a topic over 8 years ago

Our customer service creates the order and then emails the warehouse staff to pick or pack the order.

Unfortunately every time the email is created it populates the email with the customer email address which is fine for emailing the invoice but NO for the pick or pack slip.

Is there a way to default the email for the pick or pack slip to an internal email address e.g. our warehouse staff.  We never email pick or pack slips to the customer, we only email the invoice.

The way it works now is annoying for the customer service staff as they have to type in the to email address everytime.

4 people like this idea
  • Hi all

We will add list of recipients for every email template. User can select from the below options

- Document contact email 

- Your company contact emails 

- Your company contact types

- Your company mailing lists

Also you may consider using notification module to email pick/pack lists to the mailing list specified. Email will be sent either on  order authorization or pick list authorization.  

Regards

DEAR Team

2 people like this
  • Yes, same thoughts here. This is a no-brainer. 

Why is this not picked up yet after 3 years? 

1 person likes this
  • It would be fantastic if this could be implemented in DEAR. I can't count the number of times I have accidentally sent a pick list to my customer rather than my shipping department. Sometimes we don't find out for a few days!

This would be my biggest lamentation with DEAR at the moment.

Login or Signup to post a comment

4 people like this idea