search-icon

Implemented
Access Customer record from Sales Order

started a topic over 8 years ago

I often want to check the customer record (check the accounts 'include in emails" address has been ticked, or check the previous sale etc).

It would be great if you could access that customer record from the Sales Order.

18 people like this idea
  • This would be a definite improvement. At the very least the comment against a customer record needs to be viewable from a sales order, ideally as indicated in the attached image or, at the very least as a link to open a popup window.

4 people like this
  • Yes! I would use this all the time. I find it quite cumbersome that I can't click straight through to the customer record from my sales order.

4 people like this
  • YES YES YES - would like this.

3 people like this
  • This would be a wonderful feature! A quick click of the customer name from a sales order could open a new window into the customer detail page.

2 people like this
  • I have a request from 2 years ago for this. Don’t hold your breath

1 person likes this
  • For this to be useful for us you would need to be able to access the additional attributes for the customer as well

• this as a pop up would be great, additionally if you can link to the record in a supported and integrated CRM that would be useful as well. 

Login or Signup to post a comment

18 people like this idea