search-icon

Salesforce Integration

started a topic over 8 years ago

I know we have Capsule, but Salesforce is a way bigger player in the CRM space. We'd like the option to use Salesforce. 

17 people like this idea
  • When will there be an integration with Salesforce? It seems strange that this wouldnt be the first CRM you would want to integrate with.

3 people like this
  • Agreed. Salesforce integration is very important to us

2 people like this
  • vote for the zapier integration guys!

1 person likes this
  • SalesForce seems like it would be a great integration. It has all the other pieces that is missing inventory management for manufacturers

• Working to implement Salesforce,  Capsule was just insufficient for managing a sales team or B2B. The  Most important is to get Orders from Salesforce into Dear for  Fulfillment and inventory management.  Don't think of Salesforce as a CRM  as I used to erroneously. It is truly moral business management  platform  and a B2B  quoting and ordering system so we need to get that  product data, orders linking into dear for fulfillment and manufacturing of final SKUs  through BOM

• If a group of us band together, what would it cost to accelerate development of a Dear -> SalesForce Integration?  

- 1) Push Product Information from Dear to Salesforce (if marked for Salesforce - see expansion of concept of which products show in which integrations). Any time a new Product is created in Dear it is Pushed to Salesforce.

- 2) Pull Orders (or Invoices (with payment if available) from SalesForce into Dear

v2 of Salesforce Integration

- Push new Customers (possibly from other integrated systems) and Suppliers from Dear into Salesforce

- maybe code snippet to manually create a button on a contact record in Sales force to push that customer or supplier into Dear with dear API

- 2-way Sync Product Info: compare timestamp in Salesforce and Dear For "Last Updated" and if different, update the older entry in either system with the more recent entry from the other system.

- When Payment is applied to an open Invoice in Dear, Push that Payment to mark Invoice as Paid in Salesforce

1 person likes this
  • Any update on this as I too would like to push data into Salesforce  (open and closed sales).

Has anyone done any API work on this?

1 person likes this
  • +1 for an integration... seems something pretty complex to do... I mean not a 2 or 3 weeks work...

+ Anyone already using salesforce here ?

+ Anyone working on an integration with the API ?

Cheers.

1 person likes this
  • + Anyone already using salesforce here ?

+ Anyone working on an integration with the API ?

It would be great...Please

1 person likes this
  • We are currently using Lightspeed (https://au.lightspeedhq.com/pos/onsite/) and Accumula converter (http://accumula.com/) to link to Salesforce.

I would bring Dear immediately into my business if there was a salesforce integration.

This needs to happen!

1 person likes this
  • Salesforce integration would be a valuable addition, can a DEAR team member please indicate the development intentions?

• Please let us know about the Salesforce integration.  Thanks.  

• Hi All

We are considering integration with Salesforce via Zapier. Salesforce has contacts, leads and opportunities. How would you think we should map our products, customers and sales/invoices to salesforce objects ?

Any ideas are welcome

Regards

DEAR Team

• Well customers should map to accounts, contacts to contacts, products to products, sales orders/invoices to opportunities.  The tricky thing is that the various components need to be upserted in a particular order and this is where we have had to use creative thinking in getting orders from (eg) Magento to Salesforce using Zapier.  If you need help, I have a brilliant SF developer I can put you in contact with.

Login or Signup to post a comment

17 people like this idea