I know we have Capsule, but Salesforce is a way bigger player in the CRM space. We'd like the option to use Salesforce.
When will there be an integration with Salesforce? It seems strange that this wouldnt be the first CRM you would want to integrate with.
Agreed. Salesforce integration is very important to us
vote for the zapier integration guys!
SalesForce seems like it would be a great integration. It has all the other pieces that is missing inventory management for manufacturers
Working to implement Salesforce, Capsule was just insufficient for managing a sales team or B2B. The Most important is to get Orders from Salesforce into Dear for Fulfillment and inventory management. Don't think of Salesforce as a CRM as I used to erroneously. It is truly moral business management platform and a B2B quoting and ordering system so we need to get that product data, orders linking into dear for fulfillment and manufacturing of final SKUs through BOM
If a group of us band together, what would it cost to accelerate development of a Dear -> SalesForce Integration?
- 1) Push Product Information from Dear to Salesforce (if marked for Salesforce - see expansion of concept of which products show in which integrations). Any time a new Product is created in Dear it is Pushed to Salesforce.
- 2) Pull Orders (or Invoices (with payment if available) from SalesForce into Dear
v2 of Salesforce Integration
- Push new Customers (possibly from other integrated systems) and Suppliers from Dear into Salesforce
- maybe code snippet to manually create a button on a contact record in Sales force to push that customer or supplier into Dear with dear API
- 2-way Sync Product Info: compare timestamp in Salesforce and Dear For "Last Updated" and if different, update the older entry in either system with the more recent entry from the other system.
- When Payment is applied to an open Invoice in Dear, Push that Payment to mark Invoice as Paid in Salesforce