search-icon

Implemented
Decimal Places On Reports

started a topic over 8 years ago

Would be good to have decimal places options on reports (i.e. show to 0 decimal places, 2 decimal places, 4 decimal places etc.)

13 people like this idea
  • Yep... those extra Zeros tae up valuable space on our invoices.

1 person likes this
  • Please provide options for number of decimal places.

3 people like this
  • +1 here

• It is frustrating for some businesses to have many decimal places in the reports, for example for quantities, when they only deal in eaches.   Having all the extra zeros in every value column makes the report difficult to read.  Please implement this.

To clarify, by reports, I am talking the Reports module, not the document templates.  (The document templates we can control.)

3 people like this
  •  Reports Only! I agree with Stan

2 people like this
  • I totally agree that there should be option for decimal points for qty on report

Especially stock quantity, majority of stock items are dealt with in box, each... very rarely we have 0.0001 of an item!!

Any timeframe for this to be implemented?

Please escalate this feature ASAP

1 person likes this
  • Hi All,

We are happy to announce that this feature has now been developed and available in Production.

Please find the release note here: https://dearsystems.com/new-release-15th-march-2020-improvements-production-module-new-internal-note-field-and-stock-tab-with-availability-info-added-to-product-page-new-clone-action-for-assemblies-new-ui-imp/

Best Regards,

Heshan - DEAR Systems

Login or Signup to post a comment

13 people like this idea