Start a new topic

Edit Drop Ship Purchase

I need to be able to edit the line items in the PO after it is generated from the Sales Order. 

I have items that can be filled by multiple vendors. If a bulk of the order is being handled by one drop ship vendor, it wouldn't be economical to fill the rest of the other through the default drop ship vendor.

The only workaround I have is to manually reset the default drop ship vendor for that item when process the order. Then remember to set it back before I mess up another order.

A couple of times today, I had to void sales orders and purchase orders because there is no way to combine the PO's or edit them. Once a PO is generated from the Sales order, I can't regenerate the PO after I've voided it so I have to void both. Quite the hassle.

1 person likes this idea

We are fixing to incorporate a lot of drop shipping as well and would also need to edit the PO if it's not possible yet. The reason is the items on our website (thus the SO) are named differently from what the PO going to the vendor will need to say. We will need to be able to create the PO from the SO then edit the way the items names are displayed on the PO to match what the vendor needs to see. Will this be possible?

1 person likes this
I dont see any feedback on this topic. Was it ever resolved?

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment