search-icon

Implemented
Edits to Invoices WITHOUT Undo

started a topic over 8 years ago

Being able to edit purchase orders and sales 480invoices without undoing the WHOLE transaction back to 'draft' would be very helpful.

To make minor edits such as address changes, payment due dates, contact information it's a bit frustrating to need to go through and reauthorise all stages again, and input payment details. 

27 people like this idea
  • I would like the feature to roll back a step in the process rather than complete unwind.

Be great if the invoice would undo to ship stage so that you re-authorise ship stage and then information can be easily changed/added on invoice lines. 

2 people like this
  • Have to agree with all the above, so many times I've wanted to add a note/memo or I forgot to add freight etc... But to make these minor changes the whole sale needs to be taken back to the start. 

Also once you hit undo you have to go through every single stage like pick/pack etc... Even when I have selected to skip these steps in the settings.

2 people like this
  • Agree with all of the above. Most urgent need is for clients to be able to change the Due Date without rolling back the whole sale. Alternatively, allow the change in Xero Due Date to flow back to DEAR and update the Due Date on Purchase Invoices. 

2 people like this
  • Right - either of those solutions (date change or update from Xero) would be immensely helpful.

• Hugely agree with the above.  DEAR's UNDO is too strict.  I can understand some hesitation with the transactional elements but we should be allowed to:

- Update customer information
    - Allow for partial deliveries and changes to delivery addresses
    - Add notes to the orders as a historical log

1 person likes this
  • This has NOT been implemented satisfactorily to address the frustrations of good paying users of this thread.

All too often surface level responses from implementers that do little to actually help.

Take a look through so many threads across numerous topics and you will see blockages, time wasting and friction for

even the most basic day to day workflow and processes, while attention is given to processes that hardly anyone uses.

DEAR, Please listen to those paying your wages before you lose them to someone who can actually do what is required.

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment

27 people like this idea