Start a new topic

Auto email notification sent when new order created

One of my clients is using a collaboration tool called Moxtra for their operations workflow and would like a way to get new orders automatically into Moxtra.  Same could be used for other products like Evernote.  And still other DEAR customers might like to receive new order notifications right in their regular email inbox.  Feature would include ability to specify multiple email addresses for sending notifications.  Possibly this feature could be implemented for any change of status (Ordered, Picked, Shipped, etc.) It would be helpful to one of my clients to have an email automatically sent whenever a new Sale order is created.  This particular client is using a collaboration tool called Moxtra for their operations workflow and would like a way to get new orders automatically into Moxtra.  It has an email interface for adding new items.  This technique could be used for other products with email interfaces like Evernote, Basecamp, etc.  Other DEAR customers might like to receive new order notifications right in their regular email inbox.  It would be good if this feature would include ability to specify multiple email addresses for sending notifications.  Possibly this feature could be implemented for any change of status of a Sale Order (Ordered, Picked, Shipped, etc.).  Could be applied to other workflows other Sale (i.e., Purchase, Production)

2 people like this idea
1 Comment

Our Company would also love this feature - we have remote offices and communication with notifications would make a huge difference to us.

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment