I would like to see Dear take a page out of Xero's book and address the slightly clunky UI. I think there could be a lot better linking going on so one doesn't always have to go back to the Purchase or Sales 'View All'.
1. When I'm in a PO, suppliers name should be a link and it should be 1 click to view and edit the suppliers profile.
2. It should also be 1 click to see all PO's from that supplier.
3. I'd also like to see a dropdown and scroll at the top of all PO's showing supplier so I can get to any PO I want with 1 click.
4. Same as above but for SO's
5. Search bar at the top where I can type in a PO, SO, Supplier, Customer, SKU, Shiiping tracking number, Serial number, (there could be others), etc and I get links to appropriate screen that involve that data. ie, type in a serial number should yield, Inventory item, PO it was purchased, SO it was sold, etc.
I think the above would greatly improve the user experience.
A couple of things here I love.
a) the search idea, global search or similar
b) options within a customer file/supplier file (i.e. create new order, create new quote, create new PO)
I like some of the new links in the new UI.
But, links to products still missing in sales and purchases. Please!!
Also, links in the inventory write-offs etc please.