search-icon

Answered
Integration and landing cost.

started a topic almost 9 years ago

Hello,

I created a DEAR and XERO account. 

I tried the integration, so when I synch both of them it says the Account Mapping has not been finalized.

1)why is that?

and second I am trying to allocate by percentage the freight/custom duty cost to each product sold. I guess this would be the landed cost.

2) What should I do first with the accounts and products before entering the purchase?

After I set up the accounts and products name what should I do?

• Hi Mario Kachouh,

Xero recently introduced new Inventory control account type which is used internally by Xero to track purchases and sales of items with inventory tracking enabled. 

This account could not be used in any other circumstances (like manual journals) and is not compatible with DEAR. This is why this account has been filtered out from Xero accounts import procedure. Please create another inventory account in Xero (not of type Inventory) and use it in DEAR account mapping after sync.

• Hi DEAR Support,

so if I want to enter a journal transaction, i have to do it on Xero and then synch it to DEAR?

• another question, I am following the article for landing cost, and I cannot select the "manual journal", why is that?

• I am confused.

I followed the second part of the article. They say to add the freight and duy cost  as additional cost and to add the imported items all in the same purchase. But they say in the article to add "purchase-clearing" as the default account, however, there is no "Default account" in the purchase page there is only "inventory account"

what do I do?

Login or Signup to post a comment