search-icon

Date and timezone issues.

started a topic almost 9 years ago

The time the dates change over in my DEAR are incorrrect. It seems to use another countries time zone to put the date on a sales order.

This is frustrating as it will set an order from today to yesterdays date.

Is there a way to fix/adjust this?

3 people have this question
  • Apologies for the late response. All functions now respect time zone selected on General Settings page. So if you have it set correctly you won't any problems with date/time conversion.

• Hi, Is there a fix for this ? I'm also having with this issue

• Customize your organization settings and preferences through the General Settings page. In this article, we will explain the functions of all the settings you can customize in the DEAR Inventory. 

Access your organization's General Settings by going to Settings → General Settings. Remember to save any changes before exiting the screen. 

Time Zone

This element is used for scheduling regular processes (like data consolidation). Make sure it is set to the correct time zone in order to perform processes at the right time.

Date Format

Choose the date format the way you want it to display on your documents, on the reports, and through the system. You can select from MM/dd/yyyy, dd/MM/yyyy or yyyy/MM/dd.

Regards,
    Bruce

• Can't seem to edit.!

mapquest driving directions

• This is a great tip especially to those fresh to the biosphere. Simple but very accurate info… Appreciate your sharing this one. A must read post! This bazoocam has been becoming more and more popular to many of the people especially to the girls across the globe.

• This could be a problem when working over the different countries. But fortunately, there is some issues with the international timezones format for one country to another! I like this sexy video chat for having entertainment across the globe. Thanks for sharing this post with us.
  • This post is quite useful; it aids me greatly in my work and studies. Right now, I'd like to present you to subway surfers and shell shockers, games that can help you de-stress after a long day at work. Here's a fun technique to help you maintain a sense of balance in your life.

• I have the same problem as you, has anyone solved this problem yet?

• Thanks

Login or Signup to post a comment

3 people have this question