search-icon

Implemented
Additional Attributes

started a topic about 9 years ago

Can you look into adding additional attributes tab for the sale and purchases modules, for customization of those two modules.  This would allow me to customize my Word templates to display and print out the additional attributes for each of the sale or the purchases modules.

There is no current way to identify a Job number for Sales orders.  If not for the additional attributes available for the inventory module, I would find Dear unusable.

This would allow for a great deal of customization for your multitude of customers without having to specifically tailor a solution for each.

8 people like this idea
  • it would be nice to add like bundle qty for a single sku like 2pk 4pk 10 pk 

• I was poking around with the API and noticed that sales have additional attributes but I couldn't figure out how to assign them and there was nothing in the documentation so I filed a ticket.  Looks like Sale (and purchase) additional attribute sets are functional, and with the new attribute options of lists and checkboxes there is some great functionality here.

One nice thing about these sale attributes is that you can change them at any time during the sale process so they could be used for things as simple as keeping notes.

DEAR is getting better and better!  

This is what I got from the support ticket:

"If you have created Additional Attributes, you can go to your Settings > General Settings > Sale Process Customization > Default Attribute Set section, and select which attribute to map.  You will then be able to see this in the Log and Attributes tab of your sale transaction."

unnamed.png
    (22.7 KB)

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment

8 people like this idea