Develop a customer portal

It will be very useful to develop a customer portal so that customer can login and check purchase history and download invoices by themselves. The existing integration with Magento doesn't allow customer to see their purchase histories if we entered the order directly in Dear. It is very useful for B2B business model since customer usually need to refer to previous invoices for pricing or billing enquiries. TradeGecko has this function developed so I wish Dear can consider this as well.

21 people like this

Fully agree!  Definitely needed for B2B as well as B2B rapid checkout option

3 people like this

I agree as well, will be a good feature to have :)

VERY USEEFUL FOR US, SO I wish Dear can consider this as well.

1 person likes this

This is key for B2B sales. A great feature.

Agreed. WE NEED THIS!

This is a feature I would also use.

1 person likes this

This would be a very useful addition. Tradegecko does this in a very seamless way.

Me too please!

This is certainly something my clients would benefit from!

Would be an extremely useful feature

ABSOLUTELY! If you did this we would be using DEAR for a long time. Ideally have this be flexible so we could have our programmers re-skin it to match our eCommerce storefront. 

1 person likes this

While your at this, why not have a vendor portal as well? I can't use any of the shipping integrations yet so it would be nice to have my vendors enter their invoice and tracking numbers instead of mailing it.

Currently, Dear does not let you specify a shipping carrier in the PO for drop ship orders. There's also no way to add tracking numbers to the drop ship orders. With regular orders, you can go to the pack and ship but not drop ship. 

I do need the tracking number and shipping carrier to be visible from both PO and Sales Order / Invoice

I agree!

Hi All,

Not sure if I am allowed to publish this sort of thing here, but I am external web developer who is looking on this forum because this is exactly what I've been creating for a client.

If this is something of interest then please get in touch with me.

Kind regards,

Ricky

1 person likes this