search-icon

Stock Locations

started a topic over 9 years ago

We have around 1000+ products that we hold in 4 different locations inside these location we have Bin numbers were the product is stored. Product can be in more than one Bin number and or locations at the same time, we also transfer product to locations where they can have different Bin numbers. Question is how can we can keep track and locate product?

9 people have this question
  • This has already been implemented. Please navigate to Settings -> Reference books -> Stock -> Locations and Bins in order to add Bins to your locations. You need to use Stock Transfers to move your existing stock to bins.

• It would be good to cover locations and bins in one of your videos in a bit more detail.

2 people like this
  • Please be kind enough to let me know how to create a new location for stock and also would like to know how to process stock adjustments which doesn't match with our physical count.

•  Please navigate to Settings -> Reference books -> Stock -> Locations and Bins in order to add Bins to your locations. 

Then click on "Bins" at the top and select the location you want to add the bins for. This will then bring up any bins already in that location.

Then click on the white "+" in the blue square and start adding the bins you want.

• Dear Alister Sides

Thanks for sending your feed back.I 'll get in touch whenever I need any detail with regard to Dear

system.

• Thank you for returning my feed. I'll contact you if I require any further information on Dear.
    smash karts

• Top components specifically created for the Huayra R include a brand new six-speed sequential gearbox designed, along with the Huayra R engine, in collaboration with HWA AG to complete the custom drivetrain.

• Settings > Reference books > Stock > Locations and Bins.

Spades

• Thank you very much for this useful article. I like it.. Keep it up and never miss a chance to grow. Gartic Phone OvO Game

• This website and I conceive that it is a valuable resource for your academic career.  @clickmorestuff

• Ads Swift is the best place to choose and buy ads that are smartly thought of.

•  I’m impressed, I have to admit. Rarely do I come across a blog that’s both equally educative and amusing, and let me tell you, you’ve hit the nail on the head. yabancı görüntülü chat   

•  Thanks for sending your feed back.I 'll get in touch whenever I need any detail with regard to Dear

• thank you so much

Login or Signup to post a comment

9 people have this question