search-icon

Implemented
Is there any plan to integrate DEAR with a CRM software?

started a topic over 9 years ago

Ideally we would like Zoho but in a previous support ticket DEAR mentioned SalesForce would be integrated in 2015. 
This is a critical add on for our business and we are holding off on committing to a CRM software until we hear an update from DEAR. 
thanks

11 people like this idea
  • I have perservered with Capusle. Our first touch with a prospect is usually a quote from DEAR. With DEAR configured to BCC emails to the Capsule email drop box, it is reasonably workable. Capsule creates a contact based on the email address and attaches quotes and any other documents to the CRM contact. As part of quote followup, I add the client name and phone number manually to Capsule and use tasks for client follow up and write notes against the CRM prospect as I go. It is certainly paying for the Capsule subscription.... Capsule is not as sophisticated as some CRMs and if the DEAR to Zapier integration was available, I think I would use Solve360 instead but Zapier supports full sync with Capsuke and many other platforms.
  • An integration between an ecommerce store - Dear - CRM (Salesforce) - Xero would be ideal. 

1 person likes this
  • You could consider Neto for your ecommerce. The integration between Neto and Dear is quite nice as you can push Dear products to Neto and sales orders come back in to Neto. Neto has an integration with salesforce. Not sure if Neto is appropriate if you are not in Australia though.

• Hi Nod, 

We operates in Australia. Thank you very much for your reply, I'll be sure to check on Neto.

• Capsule CRM integration needs fixing. If you enter a company with 1 contact in Capsule and sync to Dear, Dear creates the customer with the company info which is correct but proceeds to create 2 contacts. 1 for the person and other for the company.

1 person likes this
  • I wrote all of the logic and reasoning and very specific requirements for a Salesforce integration in another request here in the forums. We should be combining the somehow.

• I've been using Capsule for years trying to switch to Salesforce as Was Just Insufficient. It's a Simple Tool and It Works Well in Its Simplicity, however the Integration with Dear Simply Doesn't Work Right. It's a one-way import from capsule into dear with the assumption let them all customer information with the endearing managed to dear that is simply isn't the case. It's not a 2 way integration which would be the ideal synchronize data back and forth when it's updated in either system

• Also the idea that we need to manually kick off  the import each time and it's not automatic seem silly and not immigration but purely an import

• So disappointed with Capsule CRM integration that I'm close to getting rid of it. It's been years and until now this integration looks like it was done for the sole purpose to putting the Capsule logo on the website. 

• I believe Dear has just started an integration with Salpo CRM. I haven't looked into it in detail but I understand it integrates better than Capsule @Dear, perhaps an official update on this would be helpful?
  • These are really strange CRM's to integrate with. I would have thought there would be a standard for some of the larger ones used across the world, like SalesForce, Dynamics, Sugar and ZOHO

• Dear all

Salpo CRM is our preferred CRM solution.

• Salpo and capsule are strange products to Choose. Why not Salesforce/Dynamics/Zoho, which are some of the worlds biggest solutions? We have to now hire people to develop around the API and build our own integration to Dynamics. If anyone is keen to pay some money for this integration once we are done, let me know as we will find the grunt work and hopefully help make other people’s life easier.
  • CRM technology has infinite potential for your business. It manages your contacts, filters your sales funnel, stores customer interactions. It also nurtures and improves your customer experience, provides top-notch customer service, and boosts sales.

Every business might have a different requirement depending on their business process. As a reason, you need to choose the best CRM software that understands the business objectives and helps to achieve them. There are multiple CRM system vendors in the market, which is why it might be difficult to choose; the best one.   

Often considered as the “bread and butter” for all sizes of companies, the business CRM software is one of the most integral components of your marketing strategies.

Considering the importance of CRM software in your business and management, it is extremely important for businesses to make the right choice. After all, the best CRM is going to be your long-term investment. 

• Any plan on a salesforce integration? 

Login or Signup to post a comment

11 people like this idea