search-icon

Implemented
Have an "Items on Backorder" section on the Invoice

started a topic over 9 years ago

Rather than stating what items are backordered on a separate document that also needs to be emailed to the client 
Having a table on the Invoice stating what items have been placed on backorder would eliminate an extra step in the process

37 people like this idea
  • Simon, I'm keen to try this. This would be of interest to most of my clients. You mentioned making contact; how do we do this? My phone is +61 423091732 

• Hi, what's going on with this? Need to show customers what is not yet filled, on the same document as the invoice (or the packing slip). 

• Hi, can someone point me to how to use this? We'd like to show backordered items on the packing list so the receiver can see what they are receiving v what is still on backorder.

• Hi Please could someone advise how to do this , even with simple order we split. Or is this an old forum and on guises already. Please help if anyone is reading this thread. Thanks
  • Hi is this only relevant to items physically placed on back order due to no stock? im looking for how to show the customer what items are left to be filled as they may be being shipped from a different warehouse, so technically according to dear the items are not on back order. 

we just need another table on the invoice below the items that are being invoiced that list items not yet packed, so customer knows the items are coming.

please its a function that should be available 

• Hi, can someone please confirm if this became possible? I'm facing the exact same problem, wanting to put backordered stock onto delivery dockets. 

Login or Signup to post a comment

37 people like this idea